Burning Man started as a kind of cathartic act, a spontaneous statement. It had the implicit symbolism of moving forward from an emotional stasis. However, the moment that first man burned on Baker Beach, it turned into something more.
People resonated with it, they wanted to be a part of it, and that is when it became something special. The bold act was the impetus for an entire community to form a group of people who wanted to share in the spark that lit their souls on fire, even if just for one week.
📈 Trending Posts
📰 All Articles
- 10 Principles of Burning Man
- What does Burning Man symbolize?
- What’s a sparkle pony?
- Things you should know about Burning Man
- How to approach RV rentals for Burning Man
- Is Burning Man a cult?
- How to prepare yourself for Burning Man
- Can you go to Burning Man alone?
- Alternative festivals to Burning Man
- What to pack for Burning Man?
- Burning Man outfit’s for men
- Burning Man fashion for women
- Is Burning Man safe?
- Should I go to Burning Man?
- How much does Burning Man cost?
- Is there a dress code for Burning Man?
- What is the Playa at Burning Man?
- The Burning Man Regionals
- Burning Man Gift Ideas
- Is Burning Man Free?