Ibiza has an illustrious history of nightlife. The famous Flower Power party still happens at Pacha, however, the 1960s versions were the very first and paved the way for other iconic establishments like Amnesia in the 1970s. Thus Ibiza has become a music lover’s ultimate destination.
More recently the island is experiencing a spiritual renaissance of sorts and it’s attracting a mixture of tourists seeking both day & night activity. White sand and pebble beaches, clear waters and delicious cuisine are a formidable combination. With easy accessibility and so much on offer, there is little reason not to visit.
📈 Trending Posts
📰 All Articles
- Ibiza nightclubs: the complete guide
- Ibiza Town vs San Antonio: which is better?
- Pikes Ibiza: things you might not know
- The BEST sunset spots in Ibiza
- What is Balearic Beat?
- What is Cafe del Mar famous for?
- What is Ibiza famous for?
- What is Ibiza like?
- What is Playa d’en Bossa like?
- What is Portinatx like?
- What is San Antonio Bay like?
- When is the best time to visit Ibiza for parties?
- Where to stay in Ibiza away from the clubs?