Ibiza has an illustrious history of nightlife. The famous Flower Power party still happens at Pacha, however, the 1960s versions were the very first and paved the way for other iconic establishments like Amnesia in the 1970s. Thus Ibiza has become a music lover’s ultimate destination.
More recently the island is experiencing a spiritual renaissance of sorts and it’s attracting a mixture of tourists seeking both day & night activity. White sand and pebble beaches, clear waters and delicious cuisine are a formidable combination. With easy accessibility and so much on offer, there is little reason not to visit.
- What is Ibiza famous for?
- What is Ibiza like?
- When is the best time to visit Ibiza for parties?
- The BEST sunset spots in Ibiza
- Ibiza nightclubs: the complete guide
- Where to stay in Ibiza away from the clubs
- The BEST party hotels in Ibiza
- The BEST party villas in Ibiza
- Pikes Ibiza: things you might not know